Managing with Commitment & Quality
We are able to tailor specialized packages for their individual needs of clients.
We know that our clients’ success is directly related to our commitment to service delivery, helping them achieve their results within a definite dateline and budget.
Our Services include the following:
Our general Shipping agency services include;
- Outward and inward clearances for all types of vessels including offshore rigs
- Renewal of vessels permits
- Crew changes and immigration related services for expatriate crews
- On hire off hire and vessels condition surveys through qualified Marine surveyors
- Coordination with Marine authorities and consultation services for any shipping related matters in Indonesia.
PORT AGENCY SERVICES
Through our dedicated and professional staff, we ensure your vessels enter and exit a port quickly and efficiently.
While our in-depth local knowledge of operating conditions, and strong relationships with all local and authorities and industry bodies, we ensures your best interests and maintained.
Our general Port Agency services include:
- Port berthing and shifting arrangements
- Cargo arrangements
- Masters’ requirements
- Ships documentation
- Cargo delivery and claims
- Port Disbursements.
PROJECT CARGO SHIPMENT
- ENERGY MARINE INDONESIA has an excellent record of success in managing various large scale marine projects in a wide range of industrial sectors including oil and gas, construction and mining
- In cooperation with our affiliation, we can take charge of our clients ex works until delivery at the location
- We have the expertise to overcome geographic challenges and complex operating scenarios and most of the time under tight schedules constraints.
Our project cargo services include;
- Heavy lift and out of gauge equipment
- Advance planning, feasibility and costs studies and vessels inspection to ensure that most adequate choice of the shipping method
- Constant emphasis on safety for the cargo, the equipment and the manpower.
Offers time charter system, for short or long term with daily/ monthly or yearly charter options on all types of vessels to serve and support the client’s sea transportation needs
- Cargo Vessels
- Offshore Vessels
- Charter LCT
- Tugs and Barges; including, technical supervision of the operations
VESSELS IMPORTATION / EXPORTATION / PERMITTING
- In cooperation with our affiliation, we can arrange importation of vessels and equipment
- Including cabotage exemption process with the Sea Communication (SEACOM)
- Vessel re-flagging proses
- Re-exportation after completion of project or transfer to a new project.
PARTICIPATION IN TENDERS ON BEHALF OF PRINCIPALS
- Tenders research and registration
- Pre-qualification process
- Pre-bid clarification/ elucidation meetings
- Tender submission in close cooperation with principals
- Contract negotiation
- In case of contract award, representation and follow up with clients.